TRF - Drift Racing [0.4.1]
A downloadable game for Windows
Alpha version is available to download now!
Follow me on Twitter for regular Dev updates: https://twitter.com/O_Stogden
Join my Discord to offer suggestions, chat about the game, or just chat in general: https://discord.gg/nUGbJxq
The Race Factory is made with a heavy emphasis on multiplayer and the ability to create your own race tracks. Taking inspiration from games such as Micro Machines and Blur, and featuring drift physics, weapons to give you the advantage over the competition, and plenty of customization, the aim is to have a fun multiplayer experience, with plenty of variety to keep you entertained
Currently the game is a Work In Progress, however the aim is to have a detailed editor allowing you to create your own race tracks, which you can then race on with your friends or against computer-controlled opponents, or a combination of both!
Pre-built race tracks will be included with the game, for those of you who don't want to spend the time designing your own. Level sharing will also be available, meaning you can download the best tracks made for the game, and upload your own to be played by the community.
There will be a variety of game modes in the game, including circuit racing, elimination, drift and time trial.
The game will be playable 1-8 players locally (Some gamemodes only), or over the internet.
Please note that not all features will be available, as the game is in early access.
|Updated||12 days ago|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Paint.net|
|Tags||Driving, GameMaker, Level Editor, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, party-game, Singleplayer, Split Screen, Top-Down|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Player count||1 - 8|
- TRF 0.4.1 available now, Big Track Builder Update!13 days ago
- TRF 0.3.1 available to download now22 days ago
- TRF 0.3.0 (Car Physics Update) Is Available For Free Now!24 days ago
- TRF 0.2.0 is now available!28 days ago
- TRF V0.1.1 Released - Available for Free now!35 days ago
- TRF Alpha 1 is now available to test on Roast My Game!36 days ago
- Not So Weekly Devlog #6 - A whole bunch of network stuff51 days ago
- Weekly Devlog #5 - More network progress, track elevation82 days ago