TRF - Drift Racing [0.5.0]
A downloadable game for Windows
Alpha version is available to download now!
Follow me on Twitter for regular Dev updates: https://twitter.com/O_Stogden
The Race Factory is made with a heavy emphasis on multiplayer and the ability to create your own race tracks. Taking inspiration from games such as Micro Machines and Blur, and featuring drift physics, weapons to give you the advantage over the competition, and plenty of customization, the aim is to have a fun multiplayer experience, with plenty of variety to keep you entertained
Currently the game is a Work In Progress, we have a basic track editor, as well as Race and Elimination game modes in place, you can also choose between 4 car classes. New game modes and more customization options are being added with each release!
Pre-built race tracks will be included with the game, for those of you who don't want to spend the time designing your own.
There will be a variety of game modes in the game, including circuit racing, elimination, drift and time trial.
The game will be playable 1-8 players locally (Some gamemodes only).
Please note that not all features will be available, as the game is in early access.
|Updated||3 days ago|
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Paint.net|
|Tags||Driving, GameMaker, Level Editor, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, party-game, Singleplayer, Split Screen, Top-Down|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Player count||1 - 8|
- TRF 0.5.0 is here! Now with faster cars, wider tracks and Meteors!Apr 26, 2019
- TRF 0.4.2 out now, added Car Classes and Car SelectMar 21, 2019
- TRF 0.4.1 available now, Big Track Builder Update!Feb 09, 2019
- TRF 0.3.1 available to download nowJan 31, 2019
- TRF 0.3.0 (Car Physics Update) Is Available For Free Now!Jan 29, 2019
- TRF 0.2.0 is now available!Jan 25, 2019
- TRF V0.1.1 Released - Available for Free now!Jan 18, 2019
- TRF Alpha 1 is now available to test on Roast My Game!Jan 17, 2019